This office supports all current and former students of New Mexico State University, as well as the faculty and staff who serve them.
The responsibilities of the Office of the University Registrar include:
- maintenance of all academic records, ensuring their integrity, accuracy, and security
- preparation and maintenance of course schedules, curriculum records, and catalogs
- ensure efficient use of classroom space
- supervision and maintenance of the student system of record and degree audit system
- implementation and enforcement of all applicable academic policies and regulations
- serve as a resource to administration, faculty and staff on academic procedural matters
The Registrar’s staff are committed to providing excellent service to all students, alumni, faculty and staff of NMSU.